Journey So far
Expeditions for Cause: Journey So Far
Thanks for your unconditional support!!
With your blessings, a small and humble beginning has turn out to be a mass awareness program. It is been 18 months now that this organization has started working on various awareness campaign on different subject like : Swachh Bharat , Swachh Ganga , Project Theli , Expeditions “Pankh” for under privileged kids and many more . It was very eventful year and we are very happy with response we are receiving. Our awareness program has reached to masses and eventually we have learned a lot on the difficulties they are facing. We are creating a database and soon will come up with city cleanliness Index.
EFC Campaigns ….
1.0 Awareness Campaign “फेंकिए मत” ….. सड़क पर – Educating the Educated!!
• Started in year 2010 and still ongoing process
• 35 + cities covered so far
• 1 Million Litter Bags / portable dustbins distributed
2.0 Swachh Ganga Expedition 1&2
• Started in year 2014 and still ongoing process
• 80 Km of Ganga cleaned , thrash handed over to zero waste
• Planning on 150+ km Allahabad to Varanasi
3.0 Expedition “Pankh” : Every Child Deserves a Chance
• Started in Oct 2015 and still ongoing process
• 10 successful workshops has been done
• 1000 + students touched
• Regular feedback and Interaction classes
• 10+ Industry and professional interactions for motivation and Inspirations
4.0 Project Theli : (Project थैली)
• Started in Dec 2015 and still ongoing process
• 5000 + bags being produced and distributed
• Employment generated
• 5000 + volunteers has taken a pledge in and around gurgaon for not using poly bags
• Planning to produce 50000 bags by year end
5.0 Expedition “Do not litter” @ International craft Mela Surajkund 2015 & 16 & My City Pledge
• Started in year 2015 and we participated in 2015 & 2016 Mela
• Appoint by Govt of Haryana and Surajkund mela Authority
• 1.5 million people visited this year
• Observed cleanest mela this year
• 4000 Pledge for my city my pride signed
• 1 lakh plus people contacted
• 1 lakh + litter bags distributed
We are participating in 2017 …..
EFC has planned a series of awareness campaigns for the year ahead. Some of them are as under :
• Swatch Ganga expedition 2 : Allahabad to Varanasi in November 2016
• Awareness program “Do Not Litter” on road for schools of Delhi NCR.
• Regular experiential outdoor program “Pankh” every month
• Setting up a computer lab in remote schools under “Pankh”
• Pledge “My City My Pride”
• Project “Thelli” “थैली” : a program where bag will be created from the waste clothes and distributed free of cost to avoid use of Polythene