Expedition “Do not litter” @ International craft Mela Surajkund 2015 & 16 & My City Pledge
EFC , Ministry of Tourism, Haryana , International craft Mela authority, Schools and Citizen volunteers came together to run a mass awareness program called (“फेंकिए मत. … सड़क पर ” ) “Do not litter”.. on roads. This campaign was designed to deliver a message and requesting people not to litter on roads and cities. The campaign was successfully executed and was appreciated by general public visiting Mela this year. Many volunteers and School participated in the same. This same awareness program will also be repeated in the future craft Mela’s.
• Started in year 2015 and we participated in 2015 & 2016 Mela
• Appoint by Govt of Haryana and Surajkund mela Authority
• 1.5 million people visited this year
• Observed cleanest mela this year
• 4000 Pledge for my city my pride signed
• 1 lakh plus people contacted
• 1 lakh + litter bags distributed
We are participating in 2017 …..